TouchMalta offers candidates, in all fields, an opportunity to gain professional experience in their area. The internship positions are non-paid training positions and are available in Malta. TouchMalta's Internship Program will give you entry to Malta's leading and successful organizations.
Unpaid internships are usually chosen by students who are still taking part in an education programme or have just concluded their education. The main benefits for this kind of internship placement are as follows;
• Gain an understanding of how work is performed in Malta.
• Improve your ability to speak English.
• Experience cultural diversity.
Students need to be aware that they need to pay for their entire stay in Malta. Many of our students are funded by the Erasmus Programme.
TouchMalta makes sure that you receive training compatible with your employment and/or educational history. We provide work placements which match the career objectives of each intern. Placements range from 3 weeks onwards, please keep in mind, the longer the placement the more beneficial the work experience will be for you.
Choose from any of the following fields or specify your preferences and we will try our very best to match your request with a suitable organization in Malta:
- Tourism & Leisure
- Hotel, Catering & Hospitality
- National Art & Museum & Galleries
- Administration & Language
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Secretarial & Administration
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Import/Export, Foreign Trade
- Electrical & Electronic
- Chemistry & Mechanics
- Information Theory ICT
- Graphics & Design & Web Design
TouchMalta offers a unique way in which to develop personal and career experience through internships in most areas of study. TouchMalta aims to provide a unique internship experience as means of improving your existing English language skills in a professional environment, enhance your employment opportunities and increase awareness of international business and practical work experience.
The main advantages of completing an internship in Malta through TouchMalta include:
• Specialized work experience directly related to your field of study or current profession.
• The opportunity to develop work links with companies and business in Malta.
• Professional industry experience that really improves your English language knowledge and insight into Maltese working practices.
• The opportunity to develop close links with people with the host organization who may act as mentors in your future career.
Contact us for any further information if you would like to gain practical working experience in any of the areas mentioned and in many more.
Once your application is completed, we will contact you via Skype or your e-mail address. TouchMalta offers numerous internships to assist you improving your skills in a friendly and professional working environment.